Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Potty train

We are just heading up the last hill before coasting into the station.

Antonio has been in underwear all day, even at daycare and during nap times, for for a week and a half now and has stayed dry the whole time! We've been on longish car rides, stores, parks and the beach and no accidents! Yay! We are, however, still putting him in a pull up at night for bed time.  I have realized we offer him a lot less fluids during the day though because of this. I am so proud of him! Only a couple times has he woken up wet from overnight. I am so hoping we are almost done with this potty training thing. I am guessing the overnight thing may take awhile and well, that is ok. I'll take what I can get! :)

Now on to "wiping". Yeah, how do I teach him to wipe? You know, after pooping. It's one of those things we all just do. Maybe I should have tried teaching him this already but I/we haven't. How do I even begin? So...that is my next dirty task; literately and figuratively. Wish me luck! In the meantime...cross your fingers we are in the home stretch of this potty train!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Antonio!!! That is a good question about wiping. Showing him is rather easy, it's getting him to DO IT that is rather hard! Yes, we are still working on that too!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete