Sunday, March 14, 2010

bad two days!

Poor Antonio; he's had a rough past couple days! Yesterday, I put him in his crib while I put some of his clothes away with the mobile on. Usually he lays there and watches it but not this time. As my back was turned I heard a sound that sounded like he was scratching on his breathable bumper (which he does often) and as I turned around, he is standing up in his crib "chewing" on the railing. As we made eye contact he smiled and let go. BAM! He fell straight back slamming his head on the rails behind him. I felt awful! Then later, one of Albert's friends came over with her son who is 16 months and we had them both sit on the bottom step of the stairs to take a picture; it was so cute! Right after we took a few pictures Antonio leaned forward and BAM, face plant on the floor! Again, I felt awful; he must have had THE worst headache!! On top of that he only napped for 30 min in the afternoon instead of his normal hour so he was extra fussy and tired! Rough day!

Then today he woke up happy and we thought today would be MUCH better! Nope, about 11 this morning his nose started running, like a faucet had been turned on, and sure enough the crying started soon after. So I think the next tooth or teeth is on its/their way. The rest of the day he was a runny nose, crying, drooling mess! So next time I wish I were a baby again, I will remember the past two days and be glad I am not! : ) Hopefully tomorrow will be better, he certainly deserves a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment